Bookings and Service
- Bookings on our website are deemed to be made final once a booking reference number has been issued. All terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted at the point when a booking reference has been issued.
- All services are subject to availability.
- The company reserves the right not to accept or fulfil a booking.
- All prices are quoted in the UK Pound Sterling and include VAT where applicable.
- We confirm any payment information given to Park Secure by you will only be used by the company and will not be distributed to any other organisation under any circumstances.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that collections and delivery of vehicles are made at the requested times, Park Secure does not accept any responsibility for delays of its service, caused as a result of circumstances beyond its control, such as traffic congestion, delayed flights, security alerts etc.
- The company accepts no responsibility for acts of nature including but not limited to bird excrement, dust, pollen, volcanic ash and rain on your vehicle.
- If a payment by card or other means is declined, The company reserves the right not to fulfil your booking.
- Full payment of the booked service is due prior to commencement of the service.
Cancellation and Curtailment
- A booking may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the date for which the service has been booked and a full refund less £10 administration costs will be made
- If a booking is made on a non-flexible basis, then no refund can be offered
- the period for which the service is booked shall be deemed to commence at the entry date and time specified at time of booking for the service booked.
- Any customer wishing to curtail the length of stay for a service once that service has commenced will be liable to pay the fee for the whole of the service booked
- If a vehicle is returned within 6 hours of collection and re-booked to depart within 48 hours of original departure date then a partial refund may be applied for in writing.
Liabilities and other Terms
- Our insurances cover our legal liabilities.
- Vehicles and contents are left at owners risk whilst the vehicle is parked.
- Claims for damage will not be considered unless reported to company representatives immediately on the return of the vehicle at the terminal
- We accept no liability for mechanical, structural and electrical failure of any part of your vehicle including windscreens, glass, tyres and wheels howsoever caused.
- The company accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused including small dents, scratches or chips unless proved to be caused by negligence of the employees. In the event of damages being claimed the amount payable shall not exceed £100 per claim.
- The vehicle must be taxed and comply with the Road Traffic Act.
- Any requirement for a hire car following breakdown, damage, theft or other unanticipated incident is at our discretion and should be agreed in advance in writing
- We do not accept liability for any faulty keys, alarm fobs, house or other keys left on the key ring.
- Where possible we require you have a spare key for your vehicle which we require you to take with you.
- The customer warrants he or she is the owner of the vehicle or has the power to deal with the vehicle as if he or she is the owner.
- If any of these terms are found to be partially or wholly illegal then they shall be deemed severable from the remaining terms which will continue with full effect.
- These terms are governed by English laws and are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- “The company” refers to Park Secure.